A 3D laser scan survey and resulting BIM models offer the following benefits to our customers:
- increase understanding of the as-built environment
- increase productivity and reduce costs
- integrate existing and planned environment data
- provide an accurate digital archive that can be shared with all stakeholders
- reduced risk due to laser scan surveys being carried out remotely
As more and more design and build projects aim to meet the Government’s 2016 BIM mandate, Bimsurveys Ltd. is able to rapidly mobilise to undertake high-quality measurements provide the fundamental basis for BIM projects ranging from restorations, new builds, refurbishment and demolition. Read More
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a term used to describe the visual digital representation of a building as well as data about its function. A BIM model represents a shared knowledge resource for all information about a building that is used to aid decision making at all stages of its lifecycle.
From the earliest design stages, construction phases, working life, through to demolition BIM software can increase productivity and improve efficiency.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) covers geographical information, geometric and spatial relationships, building component properties and facilities management.